Cebix' Net Yaroze Home Page
Welcome to my Net Yaroze home page. I'm going to focus on Net Yaroze
development under the GNU/Linux operating system. For now, there is
just a tutorial on setting up GCC as a Net Yaroze cross-compiler under
Linux, but I plan to add more stuff over the time.
- 16.Feb.2000 Updated the GCC tutorial: mentioned the '-msoft-float' flag, and added appendices about problems with libps.a vs. libgcc.a and using C++
- 5.Dec.1999 Created the page
Tutorial: Setting Up GCC For Net Yaroze Development Under Linux
This is a tutorial that explains how to set up GCC 2.95 as a cross-compiler
under Linux to develop software for Net Yaroze.
Sorry, there is currently nothing for you to download, but this is what I'm
- Porting Frodo V5, my C64 emulator. I already have a version that runs but it's slow (about half the C64 speed) and has no sound, so it still needs some more work.
- Porting SDL which is needed for Frodo. However, the library seems to get very large so I will probably just write a replacement for SDL with the functions that I actually need in Frodo.
- Writing a SID tune player. This will be an experiment of how to do synthesized sound on the Net Yaroze.
Christian Bauer (Christian.Bauer@uni-mainz.de)
This page has been visited times