A 3D tribute to one of my all-time favourite games, Combat on the Atari
Combat3D is a 1/2 player 3d tank shoot'em up, with such features as:
All in blistering 'retro-look' 3D (tm)
- Play against a friend, or Yaroze-driven drone tanks
- Multiple viewpoints - Cockpit, Above-and-Behind, Birds-eye
- Differing missile options - Normal, Guided, Bouncing, Homing
- Different game options - straight shoot out, or defend your flag
- Don't play in tanks at all, fly planes!
It's demo time folks, get your copy of Combat3D here it includes
a built binary, full source code, and even has instructions! - you lucky people.
Progress will continue for the next few weeks, and if the last 2-3 weeks is
anything to go by, it should start to be really good soon.
"It looks like great fun Majik, but what are the controls?"
Date: 27th Feb. 1998